Prescription Assistance Programs
- Cover Rx is a pharmacy assistance program designed to assist those who have no pharmacy coverage, but have a need for medication. To find out more call 1.866.CoverTN or click here.
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-4ppa-now (1-888-477-2669) Find info on Prescription Assistance Programs, connect to Ask-a-Nurse, or get a list of healthcare resources in each county. The Partnership for Prescription Assistance helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get the medicines they need through the program that is right for them. Many will get their medications free or nearly free.
- Needy Meds The NeedyMeds drug discount card saves you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines and over-the-counter drugs
- Express Scripts Prescription Outreach provides prescription medications to people in need. For more information call 1-800-769-3880 or click here
- Together RX Prescription Savings Program provides discounts on many prescription drugs. For more information, click here.
- Xubex Patient Assistance Program provides prescription medications to people in need. Call 1 866 699-8239 Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (EST) or click here